some new Fishing "bling" hahha

Nice stash you got there LA. When i was around your age, I bought 1-2 lures everytime I go fishing (usually drop by a tackle shop for worms).... and now i have a huge tackle bag full of'em :D.

You seem to like the yellow/chartuese theme alot! If you don't mind me making one suggestion, is that i'd say you can add a few more "natural color-ed" baits to your arsenal.

When I was 13, my tackle box had a few red and white bobbers, about 3 hooks and a few pieces of lead shot.

And it stayed that way until I was 36....LOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not that long of a time period for me, but I didn't own a tackle box when I was 13.

I think I just shoved the spinners, hooks, sinkers, and.................YES!!!!!! THE RED AND WHITE BOBBERS!!!" in a few of the pockets of an old canvas backpack handed down to me from my dad.

i have the yamamoto's and some yum and im buying some gulp live. And the spinner baits i have are up on stop you cant see them very well i have maybe 4 then another 8 my dad keeps those though. My dad and i both like to share lures a bond between a son and his dad,nothing like it!

Good start dude!

I have to admit when I was 13 I was lucky to have my grandfather and my dad donating lures they didn't use to me all the time. I don't think I've had just ONE tackle box since I was six..

I don't want to take over your thread but i think my opponent should know what i am working with this summer. This just shows the difference of 3 years of getting fishing supplies.

Spinnerbaits

002.jpg

Gulp Alive

006.jpg

Soft Plastics1

007.jpg

Soft Plastics2

008.jpg

Gulp

009.jpg

Yum Scent

010.jpg