No Topic

Raf

Guest Johnny Bass

Very nice! That last one looks like a very old fish!!!!French river is an amazing river with some very impressive Musky fishing! Good job!

Bring 'em on. What's with the pink spots on the big boy?

JF

The spots are most likely Piscirickettsia or "musky pox". I have caught a few on the French and other waters (St. Clair) including a 50" from the French last fall, that had the pox.

Raf/JP nice fish, way to go!

Jay

Bien joue mon grand! Des osti de beaux poissons, superbement photographies...

Dang, my alt keys won't work here.. You must have switched your keyboard settings... mes accents aigus me sont pas disponibles..

minor corrections though. Poisson is masculine, not feminine (even if the fish picture pictured is obviously a lady) Hence, le grand poisson, instead of (la) grande poisson. Unless of course you're just messing with me!

And.. AND. Your closing statement.. very noice, but. (Venir) encore. The word Venir should have conjugated in l'imperatif present, hence, VENEZ, used with the pronoun VOUS, or when you're addressing a general audience..

Well done my man. I love da french, and I have to be me!

yyyeeeeeeee

HD

Edited by Highdrifter

Merci!! :)

minor corrections though. Poisson is masculine, not feminine (even if the fish picture pictured is obviously a lady) Hence, le grand poisson, instead of (la) grande poisson. Unless of course you're just messing with me!

And.. AND. Your closing statement.. very noice, but. (Venir) encore. The word Venir should have conjugated in l'imperatif present, hence, VENEZ, used with the pronoun VOUS, or when you're addressing a general audience..

ohh the horror.. thanks for reminding me why i stopped with french after grade 9. ;)

....Ooze teazang da french dere eh?? :canadian: Watch It we talk with our hands !! :clapping:

French version:

....Felicitations sur les beaux specimen ....Tabarnac de belle peche que tu as fait la!

Je commence mes sorties au Musky la semaine prochaine.. sans doute dans les meme coins de la

French que toi..

English version:

Congratulations on the beautiful specimens nice catch you have there!

I'm starting my Musky season next week..you can bet I'll be fishing the same areas of the French as you did.

Randy :canadian: