Well Da Girls Are Out To Bingo, And The Boys Are Getting Stinko...

danc

Any Sudbury OFC'ers free tomorrow night? I'll be flying into town tomorrow night for a short course on Tuesday and I might have a few hours to kill. I'm supposed to arrive around 7 pm. I can't make any promises because I have to pick up a rental car and find my hotel etc. But with any luck, I'll have a few hours to spare. Anyone???

Last time I was in sudbury, which was last august, stopped off at the swiss chalet. Food was good, could hardly walk through the place though. Don'

t know what they cleaned their floors with, deer tallow maybe, we were slippin"and slidin" all over the place, it was actually dangerous to walk in that place, and I am serious about that.

Last time I was in sudbury, which was last august, stopped off at the swiss chalet. Food was good, could hardly walk through the place though. Don'

t know what they cleaned their floors with, deer tallow maybe, we were slippin"and slidin" all over the place, it was actually dangerous to walk in that place, and I am serious about that.

Soap film from the floor mopping probably.

Hope you have time to chill with another OFNCer or two Dan.

Have a good trip.

Ha ha... Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not sure if this would have worked out or not anyways, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I haven't been to Sudbury in about 30 years. I'm going for an underground mining training course. I'm actually going under on Tuesday. Should be interesting.

And lastly, I'll bet that our American OFC'ers are scratching their collective heads about the title of this thread. But I'll bet that every one of our Canadian members know exactly where it came from. I'll leave it at that for now. Thanks again guys.

well Dan if yer staying in Sudbury I would assume that you will be coming in Falconbridge road if so try and get to don cherries that is the best cherries resturant I have been to and I have stop by many of them. also you can check out solid gold its on the way by there heck you might be staying right across the street from cherries unless they have you in Garson if so stop in at the falcon hotel great food there also or try toppers pizza its awsome that all I can help with have fun man