Great report Glen, and a fillet job like I have never seen before!

Bet supper is gonna be awesome tonight! be sure to post the plate pics!

Some beautiful country you have down there.

Thanks for sharing!

G

Great report and pics, always get a laugh from your reports and learn how to spell.

(For ex. i learned how to spell Hugh Jass)

I guess those white/yellow/silver/striped bass are good eating.

What are they more like Crappie flesh or LB bass flesh?

Thanks for post, :Gonefishing:

ehg

Guest Johnny Bass

Great report. Looks like the fishing has been good to you. Before and after rain can be very productive. Thats one thing about down south. Its great weather but when its hot, its too hot! I was in Florida once in April and I couldn't handle it!! Can you imagine July, August? And this quote scares me!!! "it's like trying to breathe with your head in a bucket of mud." and this is in May!!!

Still. At least you got a longer fishing season and I suggest going for a dip every once in awhile. That heat can be brutal!!

Great report, makes me miss my trips down to my mothers place on the Mississippi coast. I loved the hot humid weather, it was like walking out into a sauna and the water at the beaches was like bathwater. You had to go out to the islands and swim to get any relief. But hurricane Katrina decided to come ashore and directly hit my moms town with the eye and a 33ft sorm surge so no more town. She lost everything and moved back here after 26 years. Apparently the town is starting to recover, I hope she moves back down there, I love the south and the people are great, nice, friendly and relaxed, and laid back. Always love to read your reports and see your pics.

An all day trip out on the lake with me down here would kill a good Canadian :canadian: right now. ;)

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure there are some good Canadians that could tolerate an entire day of fishing with you.

I've seen that picture of you with a nice warm sweater on with a nice northern eye... at the end of June!

GCDLakair.jpg

Did you mean this one KF.Its just a sweat shirt he does have some canadian in him after all he married one.

From what I hear about last years Lakair trip I would have been wearing a sweat shirt too.

So dog when you movin toSouthern Ontario.They get less snow than us :whistling:

Nice goin Glen!! Thats a great haul.....nice mixed bag. :thumbsup_anim:

I can only imagine how many there must have been today.....wow......5 at once.......geeze, what have you been up to get such good karma with the fish gods? :dunno:

Sinker