SIMCOE anglers please note: IMPORTANT

Spiel

....I've copied this from the Simcoe board as I know many here also frequent the Simcoe board and in one way or another have likely been helped by Slyatv.

Good day folks,

I haven't talked to some of you in a LONG time. I hope all is well with you.

I'd like to clear up any confusion with Icedude's post from yesterday. A lot of you were not on the mailing list.

As some of you may or may not know, Shane Young, better known as SLYATV has been diagnosed with stage 3 throat cancer (on the vocal cord). He will be starting his radiation and chemotherapy treatments in early June. They are scheduling him for a 7 week period if not longer. Shane will be out of commission and unable to work for a while. Unable to work and with no benefits from his employer, no income other than what he can claim through unemployment, I am reaching out to you for your assistance in helping Shane out financially and emotionally. Some of you don't like me and the feeling may be mutual, (LOL) and some of you may not know me, BUT this is NOT about US, this is about Shane. And I KNOW all of you know him. A person who has helped SO MANY people, be it friends or strangers. It is now time to pay back someone who has probably helped you in one way or another.

I am in the process of opening a Trust Fund under his name and will provide the info once I get it. I hope to have it in place by Monday. I have already been in touch with my bank and have an appointment with them on Monday. I did not realize there was so much paper work and hoop jumping to open one of these things but it will come together.

I am also going to organize a fishing touney after I get this Trust Fund thing worked out. I want to make it 100% payout to SLYATV. The winners can have bragging rights.

I'll keep you folks up to date and I truly hope you can all help in one way or another. I have included MY e-mail if you want to talk about this off line.

Post this on other boards folks and help spread the word.

I also want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all those who replied to my e-mail from yesterday. GREAT to see that there IS a lot of support for Shane.

THANKS AGAIN!!

George aka RSB!!!

Thread on Simcoe board

Thanks for posting that here Spiel.

Shane is a great guy, who offers nothing but help to many people. Most, he's never even met. We need more like him in this world. Its time he gets a little help now.

Sinker

• 3 weeks later...

George from the Simcoe board has opened up an account where people can send a donation if they would like to help... heres the info.

There has been an account open for Shane so that we can help him out. Here is the info to the account.

CIBC Account : Transit No.05642, Institution No. 010 , Account No 8465436

Shane Llewellyn Young

16 Christidis Dr.

Jackson's Point , Ontario

Canada , L0E-1L0

ANYBODY can deposit in there..From any CIBC real EASY.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE for their help and generosity!!!