Fall Trout Photo Round-up Part 2

tonyb

Pictures #2 and #4 are identical!! Another classic case of a guy tryin to pad his numbers!! :lol::lol:

Seriously Tony, those are amazing fish! What a fall you had!

Thanks for catching that, I did forget about another fish :thumbsup_anim: hehe

It's corrected now.

Tony

very interesting Tony. i've used hotshot 50s, kwikfish, and spinners with some success upriver but this hasta be the first time i've seen somethin as big as j-9s catching fish upriver in these parts. will hafta give it a shot sometime, must be pretty amusing.

hotshotbrown.jpg

Edited by barracuda

Nice BROWNIE!!!!!

It is hilarious, especially the orange bait in clear water, I could watch it disappear and then a big silver flash! Gets the blood rushing for sure.

The one brownie in the pics that has the silver j-9 in it's yap actually chased the lure out from the depths in one pool, I was blown away.

Good times,

Tony

Hey Tonyb u have achieved legendary status around the area I heard mention quite a bit on the weekend of this dude throwing jointed flourecent 9's around up the creek you woulkd not believe the number of people talking about it

By the way you answer pms or what

You rock Tony! I must say, very surprised to see those J-9's in the mouths of those fish. Awesome job, and looking forward to PART 3, now go out there and get some more. Guess I'll be heading to Grimsby Tackle after work today to pick up some J-9's.