Long weekend fishing trips.

Going about 5 hours north to a friend's cottage around North Bay.. pretty excited for a weekend of bbq, beer, and testing out a whole whack of new walleye and northern pike lures. My goal for the weekend is a few walleye's for the pan, and a few nice northern's for the sport..

Bly, my youngest and I will be hitting Sturgeon on Friday....spend all day there and then dinner at Big Cliff's place! We'll be looking for crappie and walleye. Practicing for a gig my band has in June on Saturday morning...then off to visit mom on Saturday. Sunday and Monday are wide open at this point...not sure what to do.

work saterday was hoping to get away for two days. But i just got news tonight my dad has had two strokes so will be staying home. He was sopost to be flying in with my mom from the UK in three weeks for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.

What ever your doing have a great weekend and enjoy being with your loved ones.

Nauti.

Edited by nautifish

Was going to the CTTS Tourney on Sunday but my wife made other plans. We will be down at the cottage in Long Point for the weekend. I will get out there and get some pike and perch for sure.

BTW since I see a few of you are going down there, bring a shovel and help me dig out the snow fence if ya can :D (Look for my truck on the beach side)

Edited by Dan Bouck