Listen Up !!!

Beans

.............Mother's Day this coming Sunday...............

Many, many, years ago my first wife and I were making a big deal of buying gifts and making dinner for our mothers for Mothers Day...

After all was over and everybody left I asked my wife "how cum you are so quiet? Not feeling well?"..."You didn't once wish me a Happy Mother's Day" she replied...(we had a 5 month old son)...

"You're not my mother !" I sez... :oops: Wrong reply...

So take my advice...get your wife a card and/or a gift if you are in the position I was...believe me...you will never live it down..if you don't...

BTW...Happy Mother's Day to all the OFC mothers out there... :D

Beans... that very sound advice, which I suggest everyone take to heart, unless of course your hoping to enjoy "hot tongue and cold shoulder" for dinner on Sunday night! :whistling:

HH

Again Joe... didn't you have that Wednesday night as well.

Thanks Norm!

Thanks Norm, sound advice and something that I live by. In my young and foolish days I said the 'you're not my mother" thing to Barbara and I am still reminded of it to this day. She has tolerated not being my mother for 34 years.

And when she says "Oh, you don't have to do anything for Mother's Day." - she's lying. It's a test.

JF

My wife says that evey mother's day and who ends up sleeping in the dog house???????

Who else but me. Not this year got the wife a new SUV and now i'm bloody broke once again :wallbash:

My wife says that evey mother's day and who ends up sleeping in the dog house???????

Who else but me. Not this year got the wife a new SUV and now i'm bloody broke once again :wallbash:

The trick is to deliver the new suv with all the new fishing tackle you bought in the back cargo space. That way you get something out of it. I'm still trying to figure out how to fit my new flyrod and baitcaster in the trunk of a bouquet of flowers.

JF

The trick is to deliver the new suv with all the new fishing tackle you bought in the back cargo space. That way you get something out of it. I'm still trying to figure out how to fit my new flyrod and baitcaster in the trunk of a bouquet of flowers.

JF

I should have done that damn now i feel sad i got her that and got myself nothing.

Ok braking out the visa watch out La Baron here i come :thumbsup_anim:

The real trick will be getting the SUV here for sunday since the dealer ship will be closed.

.............Mother's Day this coming Sunday...............

Many, many, years ago my first wife and I were making a big deal of buying gifts and making dinner for our mothers for Mothers Day...

After all was over and everybody left I asked my wife "how cum you are so quiet? Not feeling well?"..."You didn't once wish me a Happy Mother's Day" she replied...(we had a 5 month old son)...

"You're not my mother !" I sez... :oops: Wrong reply...

So take my advice...get your wife a card and/or a gift if you are in the position I was...believe me...you will never live it down..if you don't...

BTW...Happy Mother's Day to all the OFC mothers out there... :D

SO . . . . . . . just outa curiousity - did you get a father's day gift?

Don

Don

I got new fishing gear and she let me buy a boat that i wont have for this long weekend

I took some time to find the right boat and set up for my needs but i did it lol :thumbsup_anim:

Thanx for the heads up Beansie but I got er covered. Got back from my weeks holidays up in Caygeon today and have to work straight through until Monday now. Took Debbe out for Mother's Day supper tonight !!! The kids can cover there arses this weekend and do there part when I'm working on Sunday !!!

been there done that; the whole no gift thing considering she told me "no, we need the money and flowers just die" but I didn't share the bed that night... It's only been 5 Mothers Days since but I know she will never forget.

Do I get an Out of Jail Free card considering she went to "we will rock you" last night (with her mother too) for Mothers day?

Edited by Geoff W

Don

Probably did...just so that I could feel more guilty...she was good at that! :devil:

That baby is in his fifties now...Cripes I'm getting old... :(