Chromapolooza Today

canadian_copper

WOW CC!

Im headin out tomorrow morning, Oshawa...

any tips for me? lol, Im armed with fresh roe, jigs and pink worms that I picked up yesterday after slipping and loosing most of my stuff to the river because a pocket in the vest was open. Hopefully Ill have the same results!

I GOT LITTLE C FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS(WIFE WORKIN) BUT HOPE TO GET OUT AFTER THAT!!

TIPS FOR YA!!

ITS GONNA BE ABIT TOUGH CAUSE THE WATERS ARE REALLY CLEANING UP FAST!!! WATER WAS MINT TODAY!!! THAT DARK GREEN!!! JUST MAKE SURE YOUR AT YOUR SPOT FOR LIKE 7AM LATEST!!! IF YA KNOW YOUR RIVER FISH THE DEEPEST POOL FIRST!!! I KNOW ITS A PAIN IN THE ARSE AND YA DONT GOT 40LB POWER PRO BUT YA GOTTA FIND THE WOOD AND BASS FISH THEM LOL

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

TOUGH TIME TO GET OUT (CLEAR WATER) BUT GOOD LUCK!!

Nice chromers! I love float fishing but only on my second year. Can I find steelhead in many of the rivers and streams around my area (Hamilton) or should I be travelling north or east into the U.S? I know many areas around me are also closed. Without giving away you spot CC can u give a general idea of where you are catching them, like north of Toronto or in the U.S, that would be great.

JFish