Skin, Board And Chat News

bigfish1965

The club skin was reassigned as the new default skin. The Xmas skin is now retired till next season. The chat room was redesigned to reflect the new default skin.

Around the 15th of January we will be doing a massive software upgrade. We will have tons of new features including a huge personal profile area, fishing blog and upgraded gallery. The site may be down for an hour when this happens.

THere will be no change to anyones log-ins or status. We simply upgrading the existing software.

There will also be a 'Digest' installed to replace the current front splash page. This will hold info like links, newest posts, newest polls, etc.

We're quite happy with the system we have, but we'll never be finished making it better for you!

Rick how come a couple of weeks ago I was able to attach an ICE RECCE Power point. I tryed another attachement that is similar but now I am un able to. I even tryed with the PP that had previously worked but now it doesnt. Whats UP?

There are many types of attachments that can be used to spread malicious scripting. Microsoft has a vulnerability in the PowerPoint system that makes it a risk. Most PP files are also very large and we are making sure our discs don't get filled up with things like that.