FISHING REPORT

DMASSE

Hello

We decided to try and hit a eastern trib... With the water blown and looking like chocolate milk, we decided to go fishing in Keswick for some crappies and blue gills... After about 100 fish all small and the crowds starting to close in on us we decided to head to Jackons point for perch.

The dock filled with people we caught tons of little guys and some nice jumbos, I mentioned that we go fishing for some carp in a locla river that I know..

It was a fun day and I caught my personal best carp, a wopping 30+ pounder on float gear and 4lb tippet, man what a fight..

Here are a couple pics of the carp and the monster. LOL

IMGP0179.jpg

IMGP0178.jpg

IMGP0181.jpg

Dave

FATHEROF3

Thats ok l RYAN is a FAT BAS@^!% too, he only catches small fish, I know I seen him fish :D

I forgot the logo in the car, and I wanted to get the fish back in the water.. That ok next time, I usually fish 3-4 times a week, and with carp everywhere it should be fun...

DAVE

FATHEROF3

Thats ok l RYAN is a FAT BAS@^!% too, he only catches small fish, I know I seen him fish :D

I forgot the logo in the car, and I wanted to get the fish back in the water.. That ok next time, I usually fish 3-4 times a week, and with carp everywhere it should be fun...

BTW RYAN IM DOWN 16Lbs, LOL, no wendy's for me

DAVE

Dave, I'd really like to say "NICE FISH" but that's sooooooo darned hard to say about a critter as ugly as a carp :lol::lol:

But I will say CONGRATS BUD on a monstrous fish and also for hitting the 30 pound mark !! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: