Just a reminder This Sunday at Big Cliff's

Big Cliff

The docks are going in this Sunday starting at 10:00 am, rain or shine anyone that can help, it would be most appreciated, anyone that just wants to come for a G2G is most welcome. I will provide some burgers and hot dogs, pop and coffee, bring your spouses and kids.

Please give me an idea if you will be coming and how many so I can make sure to have enough food and stuff available.

Big Cliff

I can't say for sure Cliff. My dad is going to be here this weekend. I"m not sure what his plans are yet. I know he's itching to get at his boat at the marina, so if we're in the area, we'll come by and see if your still around.

If anything changes, and I can make it for sure, I'll let ya know for sure.

Sinker

I also have spare waders, size 10 I think! I have all the tools we will need. Sinker, even if you can't get here to help, bring your dad by for a visit and a burger, the work won't take long but the G2G lasts until the last one leaves. Beans, I could probably use some help on the BBQ if you are available!

I also have spare waders, size 10 I think! I have all the tools we will need. Sinker, even if you can't get here to help, bring your dad by for a visit and a burger, the work won't take long but the G2G lasts until the last one leaves. Beans, I could probably use some help on the BBQ if you are available!

If we're up there on sunday, we'll stop in for sure.

I may be able to make it to help, it just depends what the old boy wants to do that day. I'll let ya know for sure either way.

Sinker

I will more than likely be there...

I think Meely and Tony may drop by also if'n they are not too busy at the "Manor"...

I'll throw my waders in the back of the wagon...size 10 methinks...

Address is 313 Snug Harbour Rd. Lindsay

It is off Hwy 36

If coming along 401 going East exit 115/35, go North and follow 35 to first set of stop lights, that will be Hwy. 7. Turn right on 7 for about 1.5 km (first set of lights) which is 36, turn left on 36. go North on 36 about 9 km to Snug Harbour Rd. Turn left on Snug Harbour Rd and continue for about 3.5 km to 313. Phone is 705-328-0750 I would like to start about 10:00 am so we can get the docks in and enjoy some time together. Bring your kids and fishing rods if you would like, there are plenty of pan fish to be caught right off the dock. I'll have burgers and hot dogs, pop and coffee or tea. Burgers and hot dogs will be served around noon. Stay as long as you like, G2G ends when the last person goes home LOL.

About the only rule we have around here is no smoking in the house. If it gets cold or too wet, there is lots of room in the house to warm up or dry off.

Please RSVP if you are coming so I can make sure we have enough food.

Cliff