Brought Home my New fishing Toy Today

Mike the Pike

Nice boat and you said not too fast. 32 is fast enough.

Sweet looking NEW BOAT Bud!

I bet your on it all day today...even if its the carport.

Mines been parked on the front lawn for a month now and every weekend Im on it figuring things out or adding items.

WTG...heres to many enjoyable and successful outings.

I think they fazed them out in 2007 .I hope you use that hat when your painting :w00t:

well Wayne wish I had more time for fishing .The body of water I was on is closed to all fishing until mid may.

I could go out on the Larry but friday I spotted big chunks of ice floating out there.This is the only place trout is open all year long.

I will be out in her next weekend for trout opener .Please burn that hat :stretcher::w00t:

Thats a nice looking boat MTP hope it brings you lots of enjoyment do you

plan on putting riggers on it?

Rob

Rob not sure about riggers yet I have to drive 90 mins to 120 mins to use them which I would only do 2 to 3 times per year .These places also charge 20 to 30 dollars to wash and park the boat.

BTW did you get your new boat yet??????

Hey mike,,nice ride!! Looking forward to seeing you and your new boat up at the quinte opener!!!,,,I'll race ya,,,looks like we have the same top speed,,,lol :thumbsup_anim:

Nope would not be fair Sonny you have a 60hp four cylinder and I have 50hp 3 cylinder you would surely leave me behind.

last year I was running beside you in another 1660 classic with a 60 merc console and we clipping along at 37mph and we barely passed you in the 2 chop .Your boat is faster than 32mph.

Well thanks for the kind words folks it is the boat I have always wanted I was very surprised at how smooth it really runs.

Hopefully next weekend I can put some fish slime in it.

MTP

Why is it when I click the multi quote button nothing happens.How can I multin quote in just one post :dunno:

Edited by Mike the Pike

Nice boat and you said not too fast. 32 is fast enough, got to enjoy the scenery on the way out. No need to be going 80mph like those crazy bass guys. :whistling:

Bass Guys arent crazy for ging fast... They are crazy because when you go that fast you might as well be pouring gas right out of your tank. At a buck twenty a litre THATS crazy!!!

Nice rig Mike, congrats. I have a 50 Honda as well (on a Lund 1650 Sendero) and get roughly the same top end. The 50 Honda is bulletproof...you'll love it.

I found this boat handles like a Cadillac so smooth.She is not that fast but I was Happy

to manage a top speed of 32mph on the GPS.Rolling along with tunes full throttle

now that was awesome listening to Hells Bells from AC DC.

Plus I see you are a connoisseur of fine music. :thumbsup_anim: