UFC 83

Rob

Well let's hear em. With ten to 1 odds my money is saying Serra (just cause I like to take risks!). But my heart and my guts are saying Georges St.Pierre.

Franklin should win this one against Lutter

Would like to see McCarthy beat Bisping

Nate Quarry should be Kalib Starnes

Let's hope our other Canadian Jason MacDonald can do us proud as well.

Rob

I too am going with GSP...

But what the heck happened to Jeff Joslin?? He supposedly signed a 3 fight contract, but after his fight with Koscheck back in Dec. 06, nothing... I was hoping he would be on this card, can't even find any info on the UFC site about him anymore, maybe they dropped him??

Burt :)

Edited by Burtess

GSP absolutely dominated Hugh's in his last fight. No one, not even Serra has done what GSP did to Hugh's. I know it's been said a million times but Serra got lucky the first time around. GSP is going to dominate him, I have no doubt about it. Personally, I hope he lets it go to the later rounds and pounds Serra into bloody submission.

I bet this is going to be the wildest UFC yet, the fans out in Montreal are going to go ballistic!

Serra vs. GSP is too close to call, because we don't know which GSP is gonna show up, the shaky/scared/nervous/distracted GSP, or the composed, confident, demolition-man GSP.

If GSP is indeed a 'mental midget', he will lose by KO/TKO round 1

If GSP comes prepared, he will KO/TKO serra round 1 or 2

Franklin over Lutter by Decision

Bisping over McCarthy by TKO

Danzig over home-boy Bocek by TKO

Quarry over Starnes by whatever he wants

MacDonald by Decision

I too am going with GSP...

But what the heck happened to Jeff Joslin?? He supposedly signed a 3 fight contract, but after his fight with Koscheck back in Dec. 06, nothing... I was hoping he would be on this card, can't even find any info on the UFC site about him anymore, maybe they dropped him??

Burt :)

I trained with Jeff @ Joslins here in Hamilton many moons ago.. Looks like injury pulled him out last year.

More info for you..

http://mmajunkie.com/news/2055/jeff-joslin...e-to-injury.mma

http://mmajunkie.com/news/3490/jeff-joslin...in-montreal.mma

G

Edited by Gerritt

Franklin over Lutter by Decision

Bisping over McCarthy by TKO

Danzig over home-boy Bocek by TKO

Quarry over Starnes by whatever he wants

MacDonald by Decision

I agree with you the winners on all the picks, but not the how.

GSP by TKO, Franklin by TKO, Bisping by decision, Danzig by decision, Quarry by TKO and MacD by decision

Georges is the man!-seeing him comeback so strong after a devestating loss speaks volumes about his will and determination! Franklin Lutter will be interesting, after watching them both fight Silva -I'm picking Lutter-especially if it goes to the ground, Bisping over Mcarthy-ko , I think Starnes will pull off an upset, I think Bocek has what it takes to submitt Danzig, and JMac. to win, I really looking forward to this one!

I am betting on Serra getting spanked.

He got lucky with that blow to the back of the head last time and then would not shut his mouth. He has no class.

A paddling is required.

I am also betting on it being a great set of fights.