I'd like to start a poll as to whether we should have

irishfield

I know this comes up at least 5 times a year.... with someone suggesting such a thing..... But I'm thinking not seperate fishing and non fishing sections, But..

How about a seperate section for most everything and another section for steelheading threads ! :unsure::dunno::D

One of the things I like about this board is the fact that all the information I want to read is thown at me all at once and then I get to choose which I will read. The down side is that information quickly gets washed away under a flood of new posts. I therefor am in favour of creating more sections. However, I dont think that a millionn different sections is efficeint either because then the user has to click a million times just to read what they would have in 1 click. Perhaps dividing the information by species or region would be benificial. It seperates it a little but not too much.

One of the things I like about this board is the fact that all the information I want to read is thown at me all at once and then I get to choose which I will read. The down side is that information quickly gets washed away under a flood of new posts. I therefor am in favour of creating more sections. However, I dont think that a millionn different sections is efficeint either because then the user has to click a million times just to read what they would have in 1 click. Perhaps dividing the information by species or region would be benificial. It seperates it a little but not too much.

You must mean fishing and non-fishing sections.........great idea..

well if you are going to have one for steelheading

then

you need one for OOS bass

and one

for vertical hold muskie

and of course one by itself for native fishing, netting and spearing, but it has to be setup to delete itself after every post

then the board is perfect

I think we would be better served with a seperate area for each of the following:

Definite A Holes

Sometimes an A Hole

Never an A Hole

and....

What is an A Hole

You can decide for yourself who will post where!

:clapping::unsure::w00t:

I think we would be better served with a seperate area for each of the following:

Definite A Holes

Sometimes an A Hole

Never an A Hole

and....

What is an A Hole

You can decide for yourself who will post where!

:clapping::unsure::w00t:

Well I know where I would wind up.... first one!

G