Newbie here.... be gentle

nickybobby

Hello everyone... Newbie to the forum and new to the great sport of fishing!

Wendel had me hooked on it last summer when we fished Lake St. Clair what fun we had!!! Caught my first musky by luck in June. Then 2 more in November.... refer to Wendel's posts for pics!

Anyhow we took our new boat out yesterday for a spin on Lake Erie and only caught a snag!!! LOL

Oh well, was only really interested in taking the boat out for a toot!

You caught more then one snag!!!!

You almost caught the trolling motor to!

You were pretty good at driving, which will leave me more time for catching fish muahaha!

Now if I can only show you how to drive with the boat behind the truck, and how to launch/load the boat onto the trailer I'll get alot more sleep on the way down to the lake as well :)

Edited by Wendel

You caught more then one snag!!!!

You almost caught the trolling motor to!

You were pretty good at driving, which will leave me more time for catching fish muahaha!

Now if I can only show you how to drive with the boat behind the truck, and how to launch/load the boat onto the trailer I'll get alot more sleep on the way down to the lake as well :)

The key word being almost. Don't worry nikkybobby, you would not be the first one to catch a motor, anchor rope, another boat, someone else's line, a dock, a tree, a sail, grandpa's hat, grandpa's ear (while he was unhooking his hat) etc, etc, etc. Did I mention how good a caster I am? You should see me with a fly rod. I have whole stretches of river to myself. We should go fishing together... bring at hat and sunglasses... and your OHIP card.

Welcome Nickybobby to the best site on the net. Never mind the occasional argument about hockey, it's all in fun. Then there are the steelheader posts (just kidding guys ...well sort of) LOL ................ 95% of the members here are great and the rest .. well, just scroll past them (as you're scrolling by my post LOL). ;) . Honestly you won't find a site with a better bunch of guys (yes and gals too). Most are willing to do anything but give you their honey hole (insert your own comment about the gals here). If you want to know how to fish for anything tor even how to fix your outboard there will be somebody here that will be willing (or at least able) to share their expertise or just lend an ear. Looking forward to your posts, monster muskie stories and pics. Have you heard of Lew? ....... if not, you will.

Welcome aboard. Three musky in one year. I've only caught two in my life and I fish a couple weeks each year, for the past 5 years to get my two. This is my year.

For the most part, we're a gentle crew and we like to see new members joining up. Once in a while a post will go astray and I just avoid those. Soft water season is rapidly posting and the cabin fever will take a back seat for while. Hope you join in, post away, and have fun.

Welcome....so you like it gentle huh... :w00t:

FYI....Winnie The Pooh has all the honey holes...

It can get pretty heated here at times...but makes for great entertainment...pretty much like watching "The Three Stooges"...but overall, a great group of people...informative, fun, funny, and addictive.

Thanks everyone!!!!

I have my digital camera ready and set to capture that unbelievable fish!!!

Just have to go to the local candy "fishing" store to get some hints on how to outfish my boyfriend... lol

I am sure with pure luck I will conquer!! He always thinks I am reeling in a rubber boot... I'll show him!!