Felt left out so...

huntervasili

Well decided to head to the fly fishing show today before work and I was looking for a reel... after fitting 10 or so reels on my rod I found 2 that balanced nicely, the orvis Battenkill and a sage. The orvis was the better fit to my rod and the colour complimented it as did the weight as it was the lighter of the 7wt reels I could find. So a few bills later and here are the results...

DSC00237.jpg

Cant wait to get into some steel now... I definitely needed this stuff for out west and figured might as well spend the money and get the good stuff...

Tight loops,

Bill

Sorry to break it to you Bill, but someone cut off the butt section on that rod! I have no idea how you could possibly use a rod with no butt section!

How the heck do you get it to stay in the rod holder?!

Looks very pretty Bill, yah, bring some up to Bernie's and we'll catch spotted eyes with those suckers! (or maybe just some suckers!LOL)

HH

well I have two heavy ones we can use and I also have a couple lighter ones... so might have to bring em up... Thanks for the compliments Cant wait to wet the line...

Hey I feel left out also :whistling: could you buy me some new stuff too :P

A quick look and I thought I saw a club...yikes...haha...you are going to enjoy fly fishing, it really does make fishing that much more interesting...have fun :)

Yup, 'tis true, a breed of its own... I have enjoyed it for the past couple years.