Morning of Chrome

steverowbotham

Got out at 630 this morning to a favourite trib, water was still pretty dirty, but levels were down and it was definitely fishable. By 640 I had my first fish in my hands. The bite was on and off until 1130 when I had to leave. Overall landed about 10 fish between 3 of us. No bigguns, lots of little shakers around. I know I'm gonna catch crap from someone about not blurring my backgrounds. The way I see it, if you recognize it, then you already know it, therefore, who cares.

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2355new.jpg

IMG_2354new.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

Edited by steverowbotham

Some nice fish Steve.. and fngeek I'm sure Spiel will be along anytime to clean that up for ya! :D

I was gasping at the monitor when I read that! ;) I noticed one of Steve's previous post had the same string and was cleaned up, at least I assumed it was cleaned up because it changed without having an edit footnote.

Glad to see you posted this report and pics Steve! Yep...I figure the same thing....if anyone can recognize a spot from a foot of shoreline and a few trees and grass then by all means go fishing there. The conditions of the tribs change by the hour...just because you see fish in those picds doesn't mean they'll be there a few hours from then. Anyhow, great stuff Steve!

Thanks guys the fish were moving up, broke off two CHROME fish because the only leaderline I had left was 3.4 lbs and there was lots of timber around. With this blowout we're about to get, these fish will shoot right up. I think thats my last time out before opener. It's okay, I'll enjoy some saltwater fishing in Dominican next week.