NF: Favourite Beer

Wendel

just have to make sure whoever makes the stuff knows to throw out the bad alcohol, methanol, which will give ya a hangover or worse

Yeah for sure. This guy was my buddy's, girlfriends, uncle. He was in the Hells, then he disappeared. :dunno:

All y'all can divvy my share of the Weasel Whizz amongst ya's! :rolleyes:

I like the hard stuff!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Gotta agree with you...a lot of American beer is weasel whizz. I can drink that stuff all day and never bust anything more then a smile. :D

I prefer Bud or Heineken, and Amber Bach is one of my favorites, but its only in the US :(

Since I've gone back to college full time and stopped working I've discovered the wonderful world of Old Milwaukee :wacko:

Edited by Ben_Daniels

Reigler

Hells

Anything German that's not an import. Ah German Beer, Luke Warm. A Pilsner takes half an hour to pour, so you have to allow a half hour to order. Oh Ya, drinking from the Glass boot, gots to watch for that bubble. Ya the beer man dropping a case off at your house just like the milkman used to do. And the construction workers taking a breather with a beer in heavy traffic. The best part is, each town made its own beer and they were all good. Never did make it to the Monastery where the Monks supposedly made the best beer in the world. If Im not mistaken I think it was a castle in a town called Monster. I miss Germany, a great place to live for 4 years. When I got back it took me several months to get drunk on Canadian Beer as the strong German beer made my system sort of Immune

Guiness or Smithwicks if out on the town

Dab, Stella ,Grolsch ,Boddingtons for lounging around the BBQ

Maclay's if the inlaws are coming over :whistling:

Just tried Presidents Choice Pilsner and found it pretty good , something about clear bottles , the backyard deck and a cold snow bank that I like .

TB

I rarely drink anything, but when I drink beer, I buy Steam Whistle and or Grolsh. If I'm just wanting to have some beer around the house, I'll buy Bud simply because it is not filling and doesn't do the nasty things to my system that most beer usually does!

Mmmmm SteamWhistle!

HH

Yeah, up where my dad lives, Yellowknife, NT, it is close to $60 for a 24. In Quebec City where my mom lives it costs $19.99+tx and deposit, so around $27 for a 24 of Molson or Labatt products when they go on sale AT THE CONVENIENCE STORE! :thumbsup_anim: Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who i visit more.

As for beer I like my won home brew best. When I buy beer it's usually Canadian.

For you dark beer drinkers, I stumbled upon a 24 of Wee Willy Scottish Style beer at the Erin Beer Store. It's made by Lakeport and suprisingly good when drank form a glass.

For the good shindigs it's either Crown and Ginger or Gibson's Silver and Ginger.

When I'm trying to budget it's Budweiser, and if I don't care about price it's Keith's Red Amber.

Oh Ya - Budweiser = Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly.

(took a few pops to figure that one out).

Hookset.