My newest project...

TJQ

For the last two weeks, I have been building what I hope to eventually be (its a two - three year project) the biggest database of fishing links available. have a look!

http://www.fishingsportshow.com

I'd be interested in any comments about how to make it better, and any features I should include, for a more global audience.

I always suspected that there were other fishing sites out there. B)

Thanks for this. Bookmarked already. :)

Oh! and the site looks good too. Well set up and easy to find my way around which is good for the non-computer types like me.

Edited by fireball

currently under development is the new web page for the Red Lake Fall Classic . take a look at redlakefallclassic.com

you might think about adding web pages for the ontario tournaments so we could see what is going on out there.

TJ Site looks great.

I see you have my Charter business listed, so it must be great! lol

Maybe a section for "Regulations and Licences"

It seems we need to carry a briefcase full of documents nowadays, to go on a hunting and fishing weekend.

A lot of people new to the great outdoors and its sports have a hard time catching up with all the regs.

I see a lot of questions on sites trying to find out about trailers, boats registraion. Licencing questions.

Buying used boats/motors etc.

fishing regs, seasons, areas etc.

maybe a list of links to gov't depts, and info on such.

[email protected]

On every page there is an add link... link... its wide open to everyone. no cost. If you do link back though, you get higher placement on the page.