I need a job! (nf)

BFSC Kevin

Hey there guys,

Well I'm unemployed at the moment and with only 1 year left, I really need to start looking for some experience that is related to my field of study (Environmental Science - Biology stream). If you know of a company in my field is hiring, please let me know! I have a car, so transportation is not much of an issue. Preferably within 30 min drive of GTA.

Full time or part time.

Please PM me!

Thanks for any help,

Kevin

Or the Military. You can always move.

Mayor of Oshawa told the Priemier of Sask that he would like his unemployed people work here for a week then go home on weekends. We like the Idea here because we need the workers, but I dont think its practical. Its not Fort McMurray yet

I don't know your particular background or schooling, but as an environmental professional I suggest you canvas local engineering firms. They are always hiring students and new grads. The bigger the company the more likely they will need entry level staff. Many professionals start in consulting and move on to other positions later. Environmental jobs don't commonly pay well at the entry level, but the money increases quickly after a few years. This is the time of year that employers start looking for new hires. You should expect to see lots of job postings in the next two months for entry level positions.

Maybe someone's doing a new study on the Grand River that you can help with Kevin...

Good luck in your hunt for employement!

That would be the Grand River Conservation Authority (GRCA). Actually, most conservation aurthorities (CA's) will be hiring summer students, but those jobs usually start in May or June. You can also try volunteering with your local CA, which is probably Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) to get your foot in the door. TRCA used to pay volunteers $10 a day.

Maybe someone's doing a new study on the Grand River that you can help with Kevin...

Good luck in your hunt for employement!

Yeah but then they will be called naysayers and crack smokers that can read..... we would not want that would we?

G

Saw this yesterday and wanted to strap on my thinking cap as this is not an area that I participate in professionally... that being said, you may want to contact this company as I know they are very successful and have been hiring good people of late;

http://www.highpointenvironmental.ca/index.html

Good luck and let me know if I can help!

HH

Edited by Headhunter

ok

I am looking for a job

100K starting wage

great pension plan

all benefits paid for

6 weeks vacation

flexible work hours

nonphysical labour

computer type work..with internet access and http://www.ofncommunity.com not blocked

supervisor must be kind forgiving, good sense of humour, deaf and blind would help

maybe good looking slutty secretaries would be a perk too

if anyone know of a company like that, please contact me

Terry, I have the perfect job for you; all you have to do is receive payments for us from our customers and forward the money to us by Western Union, you get to keep a full 30% of what ever you collect for us up to $100,000.00 a month + any expenses you might incure in supporting an office and staff. Please forward details of your bank account etc. so we can advise our customers where to send the money!