Non-Fishing........The Belleville Buck

DT10Sam

Hi Everyone,

This past hunting season a resident of Belleville was deer hunting and harvested a dream come true for many deer hunters. His name is Mark Sorge and he took this fine specimen a 23 point buck that is now officially scored for the Boone and Crockett record book as well as FROW the Ontario record book. The buck scored an impressive 240.0 points and is officially the # 2 buck of all time in Ontario. Carra Outdoor Sports mounted this buck and it is on display at our store for a couple of months. If you are interested in viewing him come on in and I am sure you will be impressed by this magnificent creature. I have attached a quick pic.

Regards,

Sam

BellevilleBuck.jpg

Yes i remember when he shot that sam !!! WOW,big buck for sure,hats off to you for mounting the monster buck sam :clapping::whistling::canadian::w00t: those antlers are soooo,thick too,very healthy deer,would he have been eating corn & stuff,or was he deep in the bush eating other food ????i dont hunt but i always find it interesting...congrats to him,for setting a few records,WTG... :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Awesome Sam

Do you know the rough area it was taken, I have seen some real monsters near my brothers place just south of Stirling.

Yes I do know where this buck was taken and it was just north of 401 on Harmony Road, the funny thing is I seen him last year on the property next to where I was hunting geese and he looked big then and I could not tell how big he really was and I also could not hunt on the property that the deer was living on. He was seen daily in the corn field from a distance and I could not tell how many points and the funny part was that he was always under a tree stand. Well I did get to see him again when he came in to get mounted. He is impressive and I am pleased that I was able to mount it for the owner.

Regards,

Sam