BPS Spring Fishing Classic flyer up

tbayboy

thx, have had my eye on the Browning tackle bag and see it is 30% off...

I've got that bag (the 3600 version) and I like it though by the end of the season it was getting a little limp - rolls forward if the top is closed and its not full of weight.

I've got that bag (the 3600 version) and I like it though by the end of the season it was getting a little limp - rolls forward if the top is closed and its not full of weight.

good to know, thx, will take that into consideration. Not easy with so many choices out there

Wow Extreme line of rods and reels at $59, great deal. This reel is the closest thing I've used comparing to a curado. 2 years ago I swapped a few old reels and picked up Extreme's. Great reels and looks like I'll have to add a couple more.

They sell a 200 size now in both LH and RH

Looks like an easy visit on the wallet a couple or three of Pflueger Presidents, rain suit, 2 BPS Wally Marshall Pro Series Crappy Rods, 100 bucks or so on assorted tackle and line.... OH and if in moment of weakness might slip and grab a set of breathable waders. But for 70 bucks how can you go wrong even if they last a couple of seasons.

Thankfully my income tax return should be back soon LOL.

I checked the prices on the Daiwa stuff and they are still higher than LeBaron's regular prices!! You really have to watch what you buy!!

Remember to do your research....

Burt :)

I agree with that.... Won't Lebarons also have their no tax event around the sportsmen show? Making their deals even sweeter and they will usually price match too won't they?