Feb 14th Dunnville Ice Report

Fishmaster

This is one of those personal bests that we all want to have!

Feb13th004-1.jpg

The bite was hot this morning for JHM…This one is going on his wall.

Pretty sure these pictures are going to speak for themselves.

Feb13th001-1.jpg

Feb13th002-1.jpg

The ice at present is 5”-6” in most areas!

These beauties were caught in 13.5 feet of water where JHM was marking lots of fish when he called it a day!

Way to go! WOW :o

That was a crazy morning ...........My brother In-law stiffed me........... I wanted to go down river and try it there but my Yukon is to heavy to pull by myself so I set up right in front of Fishmasters shop..............And boy did that pay off.............I caught 3 walleyes lost another 3lber at the hole and another fish half way up............This must be a fresh run all dark beautiful yellow walleyes..............I marked all kinds of fish out there today.............Only left to be with my Valentine.............Steve set me up with a taxidermist I'm going to table mount this BEAST..............Steve said yesterday that the bite should pick up because of the solar moon cycle thing (I thought it was a bunch of crap) but I'm believing now...............I actually only kept this fish because my trailer hook got caught in the gills that happened on 2 fish today............So if you plan on releasing your fish you might not want to use stinger hooks............JHM ;D............I usually don't smile in my picture's but I can't stop smiling now...............LOL

303997064.jpg