Sponsors 1#

Bob "jigger"Mann

:Gonefishing:Well thanks for the great ideas on getting sponsor. I took the advice and put it into practice. Took a great pic of my truck and had there decal put ont it on a computor. Printed it out and presented it to all prospective sponsors. Needless to say I have my complete season payed for and gas with motel room to boot. Thank you all for the advise and Merry Xmas and have a Happy New Year

jigger

Bob Mann :thumbsup_anim::worthy:

:Gonefishing: Theres more. On my way home today I stopped to pick up some stuff for my wife at our pool place that just put our pool in this summer. The owner seen my new truck with all the sponsor decals. He asked about them. You will never guess what he said. How do I get on your truck. $400. for decal in back window plus $2000 grand per year with a 3 year deal. Befor I left he had given me a disk with what he want on decal and cheque for decal and he would have the othere cheque in the first of the year. Once again thanks for all the help you have given me. I will be fishing the BFL in Michigan. Last year I did it as a co-angler. Loved it going back as a pro in the states in 2007.

You guys are great. If I have any questions I now were to go.

Jigger

Bob Mann

Sorry no relations to Mann's bait. I have sent out portfolio to them.