Fun Fun Fun

raysfish2005

Well lets see strated the day of at hockey practice at 7am, then home and pack up the truck for some ice fishing with the BOOOOO my 9 year old Daughter, We head up the 400 going threw some really bad snow sqwalls but get there for 12:00, we walk out about half a mile and set up shop, I drop my lure down the hole and bingo fish on kaila and i slam 27 perch in half an hour with ten 10" keepers for the table, kaila decideds she need to go out side and run around to get her toes warm..............as i hear is a little splash ..................shes now begging to get back in because she fell into the camera hole right up to her crotch with one leg and her foot is now freezing................pack everything back up and walk back into shore, as we go to get on the 400 the cops close it, ok go to 27, mass traffic on 27 only to find out its closed as well, puck turn around and take 89 to 50...............three hours later we are now home.................fun fun fun!!!

Rp

Last year i took son fishing, try load atv, portable hut, snacks gear etc, get to lake, unload atv, snacks, portable hut, hook up and get ready to go, then watch the fruit of my loins go up to his crotch in a partially frozen drainage ditch, where he happily decided to play, soaking snowpants boots etc. he enjoyed watching me load everything back up again as we turned around for home. at least you got fishing, this year my boy knows not to play near the drainage ditches.

After last year at the Fishing for Tyler and having one leg go through an unmarked fishing whole. l will never step out on the ice with out spare cloths... even if l left the cloths in the truck l could have been out fishing in a Hour. Instead l became a Elf for Moe. Glad l helped.

For the people that have not gone to the Fishing For Tyler l would like to tell you its a blast... Meeting people from the board and seeing a face to the name.

I am Glad that everything worked out and everyone is safe. You did have close time with Boooo and she knows that Dad will drop what ever he is doing to help his child. :thumbsup_anim:

Peace Ken