Mornin folks, it's a nasty one

lew

401 Westbound at Kennedy Rd....all lanes closed!!! Be careful out there!!!

Just cleared about 10" out of the drive but the drifts were deeper. It seems to have let up for now, still some drifting though. The wind is turning, I think. It was sorta southeast this morning which is rare for us. Normally it's out of the west. But it was tough figuring it out while I was blowing. Didn't seem to matter which way I aimed the chute it still blew it away, which I'm not complaining about.

JF

Yep it was a great excuse to miss the family Xmas party heck at 7am my daughter and I were off to buy a new tabogin it was going to be a santa gift but this could be all we get this year so I had to get it early well its time to head to work and clean my truck off and get it ready for 4am to battle the people in the am be safe out there blowing snow is worse then the fresh coming down.

Well, I shovelled all the snow outta my driveway, trouble is, now it's all on me :santa:

Cnv0007.jpg

Now I know where Bigfoot Lives :whistling:

We are just getting pounded here in Quebec I was out for 2 hours this afternoon round 1 with the snowblower 2 hrs later and it looks like I was never out there.

I have to leave at 5:30 to take my daughter to soccer practice I thought for sure the coach would have cancelled but no we will be going :canadian:

Hey Joey can I borrow your new toy :whistling:

Huh, is that you Lew??? ;) I went to Toronto today, had a great time and got to see my little man :D While the roads weren't great, I didn't find them horrible, and had no problems with visibility other than when I got stuck behind the plow coming home :wallbash: Stopped at my friends on the way home and dropped off houses for her boys to decorate since they couldn't make it today. I'll leave cleaning my driveway out until tomorrow morning.

Maureen

I've got a heavier jacket than that with a hood if you need to borrow one 'til Spring Lew!

Thanks for the offer Dawg, but I'm fine with my coat, but would you happen to have something to keep the icicles off my moustache :canadian:

Heavy drifting 200 yard visibilty

We won't have visibility that good until april here in Barrie! Its still snowing here and at a good pace too. My guess is we're closing in on 40-50 cms. There were areas in my driveway that were in the 60 cm range already. Shoveled 3 times plus the neighbour took a run at 'er with his snowblower. I'm afraid what the morning will bring