Greencoachdog

Oh thanks Mr.Googley eyes I needed to see a fishin report .The first few pics were downright nasty for my eyes but they got better.

Must be nice to be able to fish all year round.Its -19 here this morning and I love it cause mother nature is preparing my ice for fishing.

I would still prefer to fish in a boat though.Lookin much Healthier :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I tell 'ya Glen, I'm a gonna hafta come down an visit down there one of these days.

That looks like the perfect way to rehab ones self from the hectic work a day citylife many of us have become accustomed (?) to.

It does a body good jest ta fetch a stare or two at yer grin inna that boat a your'n.

Walnow.gif

Well I guess the "board" isn't in the mood for a sensationalized open water panfish report... what with all that volcanic ash type stuff layin' on the ground and more expected to fall.

Y'all lemme know when ya get your sense of humor back... maybe about June? :w00t:

Yes we still have our sence of Humour Glen.We just get a little down time until we start hard water fishing.

You know Glen all this snow and Cold stimulates the Canadian economy and the US economy cause some of us flock down to Florida and North and South Carolina.

Come to think of it I never heard anyone say they were heading to Alabanana in the Winter summer either.

I know you have scared all the tourists away :whistling:

Edited by Mike the Pike