Are you done with that fish ?

GbayGiant

Apparently I have a new friend and he likes Walleye carcass. :D It's funny my grandma was telling me of these things a couple weeks ago that turn white in the winter and I had no idea what she was talking about, then I woke up today and seen this guy digging around in a bag from two days ago that had a couple walleye remains in it (must of forgot to take it to the dump, lol) :lol:

Is it a weasel or mink or martin ? I have no idea, first time seeing one but he is a vicious little meat eating creature.

gallery_322_261_28366.jpg

gallery_322_261_23478.jpg

gallery_322_261_58830.jpg

gallery_322_261_35890.jpg

He had no fear of me at all, I could have kept him as a pet but he might bite my finger off. :lol:

yea, don't try to grab one by the tail. i've a video somewhere of me trying to remove one of these from our minnow bucket out on the ice a couple years back. lol. persistant little guys!

I think I remember seeing that. Yeah they look cute as a button, but I wasn't going to attempt to pet him. :D But I had the camera only a few inches from his face and he was being calm.

They are fearless, and have been known to attack porcupines and bears.

Heard the same about you douG. :whistling::stretcher::lol:

We get them critters out on the ice ,and here on the rock shores.I always throw a perch or two to them when I see them.Never a crappie though. :lol:

Thats pretty cool. I seen my first one at 50pt conservation area a few weeks back, looked exactly like that but brown. I figured they would be up there, but not down here. Curious little guys they appear to be. I have also seen other animals long like that, but with much more fur, they run like an inch-worm. Just started seeing them once they started building the Red-Hill Expressway.

this past summer I was wondering why I was losing all my minnows at the dock over night

I went to pick out the bucket and it was a lot heaver then it should be

I pushed the lid in only to see 2 eyes staring at me

I jumped back and screamed like a school girl on her first date.....glad no one was looking...

the damn thing got out of the minnow bucket gave me a look to tell me to piss off

I grabbed the paddle and smacked the water beside him

he took off real quick and never came back