Fishing gear you bought this season

lew

WSell as usual....Hmmmmm ...i bought another $ 1000- $2000, worth of new lures, :blink::dunno: man you can just never have enough,i try to explain that to my GF,but she doesnt understand, :lol::huh: its like an addiction isnt it.??????and it never ends isnt it unreal how much money fishermen spend on fishing equipment & gear?????? :w00t: well i know how much i spend everyear and thats probly why i have never owned a house,cause at an early age i wanted fishing,gear instead,and its never stopped...LOL..LOL..LOL.....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I picked up a lot of new muskie stuff, especially from ebay. I picked up Frabill muskie net that I really like and some Knipex cutters. I picked up bunch of bucktails and spinner baits for a really good deal. I got a St Croix MH primer 7'6 muskie rod and a calcutta 400 real, 7'6 XH shimano compre with a 6500 Abu c3. I have really liked everything so far. The best lure that i picked up this year was a few super believers, and I really love their action. For my birthday i also got a double D, bulldawg, manta, and suick. Hoping to catch a fish on them next year.

gallery_396_174_82371.jpg

med_gallery_396_174_4127.jpg

I found this cool lure called ..get this .."The Banjo Minnow"..... <_<

I actually bought a Rocket Fishin Rod for my 3 year old and she loves it , she was taking pot-shots at passer-by beavers with it and actually reeled a fair amount of panfish and a Walleye.

I graduated my 10yr old to a spincast..

I have all the equipment I'll ever need.. bout the only time I buy stuff is when I lose something

Believe me I lose alot of lures... so far this year I'm probably looking at 400.00$ worth of lures alone.. not counting the line and stuff that I'll never use..

Best lure I've bought this year ... I a refill of 4" white Berkley Gulp twister tails and a whole whack

of short shank Fireball Jigs assorted colors... Mostly chartreuse and orange.

#2 Blackfly Tackle 1.0 oz spinnerbaits great $$ tough as nails and catch fish.