Hard to Believe...

Gerritt

Gerritt I remember it well and he's in a better place now watching over you and your family everyday. Your right over the years the family here sure has proven that we stick together thru thick and thin. I missed your message the other day but my thoughts are with you and your family now.

Mike

im sitting here reading this with my 18month old son watching him eat his lunch. I cant tell you how much i feel for you and your family. I also cant tell you how much emotion is running through my body as I watch my son. Instead of a football sunday i think it will be a daddy and son sunday.

All the best in this time of rememberance.

Man, I just read the first post, I am sitting here in tears, I am so sorry to hear about your son, I have a 9 month old and that just hit me hard. I have been a long term alcoholic and bin in trouble with the police including swat a few years back, I found out I was having a son and went to rehab 2weeks over a year ago today, I just can't beleive how some things work I have lost quite a few friends and family members in the last few years, My heart goes out to you, the thought that you can even bring that up makes me proud of you, may all our strength be with you. I am not a praying man but I sure will throw one out there for you tonight