Greencoachdog

GCD I will be arriving wednesday night the 14th I know Percher will be in on wednesday morning .Glad your coming GCD.Any chance of you getting into a tiller boat in November lol.You can turn from Red Neck to purple popsicle in no time.Now you are going to see some chunky Wall-Ice .Looking forward to meeting ya Bubba.

MTP :thumbsup_anim:

I'm only bringing one T-shirt and that'll be to wear "out for supper", may even down size that to a halter! B)

GCD I am up here all the time and if you are going to wear only a halter top well we sell camo thongs etc if you want to be a real redneck. LOL

Look us up when you get here and maybe we can get out for a couple of pre G2G eyes.

Regards,

Sam

I confused Gerritt's dates on the calendar and booked the Thurs and Fri off. If oldphart is ok with a Fri morning pick up, then we will be up there Fri morn............ Also wondering if there will be anyone from the GTA going up early that would be able to take a couple of presents up for me so they are in the cabin when we get there. My service route goes from Warden and 7 down to Pape and O'Connor....any help would be appreciated

Jeff

Bly and I should be there by Friday evening.....

GCD...if you are driving up through Buffalo and into Ontario, then you'll be driving right by our place just east of Toronto. If you need a quick break/rest/coffee/beer/food, please feel free to stop by for an hour or so...or crash at our place to save some cash on your trip. Open invitiation Glen.

Cliff

We'll be coming in on Friday around noon - hope to finally get to meet a bunch of you guys!

We booked the last cottage - all that is left ( as of 5 minutes ago ) is a 2 bedroom motel room.

Don

Who is your fishing partner Don?So are you bringing th cozy Titantic or the Tracker Mr.Tracker?

looking forward to seeing you Don add yourself to the row call in the hook ups section.

MTP

Hey Mike - I'll be bringing my fishing buddy Dann. He was with me last year and is almost as excited about going again this year, as I am.

If all goes well - I will be bringing the Islander - got my dock already booked for the weekend!

Will add myself to the list.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Don