Where's BPS bassman??

Loonietoon

Good Day Everyone!

Thanks for your concern. I am alive and well and have been having a very full summer, just not enough time to post (been lurking whenever I can).

The highlights have been 5 days at a cottage on Lake Dalrymple with both my boys and their families. Fishing was a gong show with the 3 Grandkids, but they didn't want to leave which was the main goal.

That was followed up by my 32nd Annual Bass Classic at Lake W. 5 days with 17 good buddies and also highlighted later in the week introducing my 4 year old Grandson to my favourite place in the world.

Had a great weekend in July with my wife at Lake W. and followed that up with a long weekend with my son and my two Grand Daughters (6 & 9), introducing them to Papa's Lake. They're girly girls, but were already asking on Day 2 if they could come back next year..................YES!!!

Between that and Toonie tournies, three Bass Pro Associate Tournaments, and working weekends in the store, its been very busy.

I was off to Lake W. again late in August, and just got back from 5 days at a timeshare cottage on Sparrow Lake with the Grandkids again (Its Jack Sparrow lake to them) and then 5 days on the West Arm of Nipissing at Memquisit Lodge for our FishGuts weekend (12 guys).

I also had an opportunity to fly out to Edmonton on Aug. 2 and drive back through Jasper, Banff, Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Jackson Hole, Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Mountain and Field of Dreams with my older brother (in only 8 days!!) which is something we've been wanting to do for years and was one of the best weeks of my life.

I've had the new boat in the water 38 days already and put 6000 km on the trailer. The boat has been awesome! Everything I was hoping for and more. I was hoping to get mid 40 mph with the 75 4- stroke, but only get about 38-39 which is still fast enough for me.

I hope to put up a few posts with a million pictures when I get the time.

Thanks again for your concern.

Regards,

Roger

Glad to hear from you roger.. :whistling: ..so what do you do with all your spare time this summer..LOL...LOL...LOL. :lol::P ..and i have been at bass pro about 5 times since june and i never see you there anymore,are you still working?? :dunno::huh: ?anyways take care and we are looking forward to your fishing reports....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: