Need Help From Canadians!

JenTavolacci

We called it a Watch Cap in the Military and their is even a special way to store it . You lay it flat on its side and then roll it from the top to the open edge. Then when you get to the bottom you flip oneside of the band over it length wise and you should have a hat that will stay rolled up till you need it. Sigh.... that about 200 brain cells wasted on remembering that knowledge from 1980. Its a shame that I cant pick and chose what I forget.

Art

I also want to remind everyone that I created a special coupon for OFC members to use on www.petemaina.com. The coupon is for $5 off any order over $50. There is still time before the holiday to get some great gifts or....tell someone to get you a great gift!!! The coupon code to use at checkout is: ofnmember

Maybe someone you know needs a couple of toques so they don't get a NUMBskull! :) But if you are looking for one of those beanies with a twirly thing -- we don't have 'em. :D

-Jen

Sorry Pete....but at least I didn't make you into a girl....instead you are a manly santa!

I was thinking that he might look good in a dress with some nice pearls maybe????

Oh, I am never going to be allowed to catch a musky after this lol

blyght