Hawgs on BoQ?

jedimaster

Each year is different, but they usually begin staging around the gap area from mid September and will continue to move in until January. Last year we found that the majority of the fish had passed the Picton area into the Belleville/Trenton area by the end of December, with very little success in January.

Ideal times for the Picton /Adolphus Reach area, November and December. Each year is different, ya gotta hit the water and give 'er a go!

HH

Telegraph narrows is the bridge from Deseronto across to the Somersville. High current area way north of Glenora Ferry

Locals jig around bridge spring and fall

best $ spent would be to pick up a Quinte East and Quinte West map.

Well even as early as mid-sept. some big fish can be taken down near the ferry....and there is a very good resident population of walleyes with some fish getting up to 8lbs.....so anytime after the 2nd week of sept....it depends on temp and the shad movements....locals know to watch for the diving birds near the gap.....the birds know right when the first schools of the bait show up....its kinda a secret.....if you see thousands of birds diving they go right out in there boats and can usually get some big fish for a few days and then they wait again as the big schools of bait come again and just repet the program all over again........its amazing cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

When it starts I will usually begin to post the success of everyone fishing in the area. I know that I will be out fishing for the huge walleyes and will keep everyone informed.

Usually the start times will be approximately the 3rd week of October.

Best regards,

Sam