Finished Another Cross Stitch (NF)

Joey

Looks great Joey! I am always impressed that anyone can finish a cross stitch...I haven't the patience. I have a few that my father did..he liked the ones where you have to count the stitches/no patterns.....think Cliff would move out if I tried one lol Anyway, very nice and I am sure it will look great framed!

Yes Bly, those are the only ones I like too. It seems like cheating to do the ones with a background already. I like to start with a plain blank piece of aida cloth and then its great when the finished product is all your own doing :clapping:

It always amazes me that some men do this kind of craft. I even know of one male OFNr that told me he used to do them ;) But I've been sworn to secrecy.

Joey

Very cool,

Whats the time line on one of those....you must have put in some serious hours???

Its hard to say really, when you only do it after work or on weekends when you're not fishing. Last year I did my wolves when I was home sick and it took me three months, doing it for about 4 - 5 hours per day, give or take.

Joey