which lake do you prefer to fish on?

Secluded Muskoka back lakes for Bassin' are my faves.

- no Seadoo's

- no people

- no line ups / arguments at the boat launch.

- no noise

- no litter

Pure Heaven...........

Hookset.

Edited by Hookset

gotta go with the backcountry lakes around parry sound. Peace, quiet, tranquility, and unpressured oblivious bass!!!

Rizzo, still looking for a backcountry lake with other species as well, so far I've only found largies and the occasional smallie.

My favourite is any lake I haven't yet fished. Followed by any lake that I haven't fished since last year.

Because I like quiet (no gas motors) I frequent the conservation areas quite a bit.

This year, for conservation areas, I've fished Kelso, Mountsberg, Orangeville, Guelph and Valens.

Other than that I've fished Sturgeon, Pigeon and Eugenia.

And lastly my home river, the Grand.

I could never understand why golfers would get a club membership, rather than golf a new course every time. I guess that's how I look at fishing holes.

Ive got 2, well maybe 3 i guess

SW section of Lake Ontario - been fishing since ive been 5 & it holds many species & lots of trophy potential & there is lotsa water to share with everyone and ive got a handful of launches to choose from within 20 mintues or so

Kawartha Tri-Lakes - have a trailer up there & have been gaining much confidence up there for most species

Bay Of Quinte ( can count it as Lake O if you want) - never had a walleye skunk there in all my trips (spring or fall) and have broken and reset a few Pbs there - havent made any trips yet specifically for bass or pike, but plan to someday