It's a New Ball game Now!!!!

bowshep

Nancy and l had just started camping about a Month ago got all the gear but we had to rent a canoe to get some fishin' in (a few small ones) and the Price we had to pay would have been the tax on a new one. Well we decided yesterday to get a canoe (our first combined Money event). For $1,850 we got 1 fiber glass canoe, 4 paddles, 3 life jackets and cup. We got a package deal of 15% so we went for the better paddles. l am sooo happy this adds alot more possibilitie's in fishin', l will still have limitations but not as much as a ground walker. This most of all, is to thank Nancy for helping me get the canoe. And yes keep on asking about the power boats with cuddy's :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: . Peace Ken

Edited by bowshep

LOL...congrats on your fish combined purchase!! I'm sure you'll have a great time out there in it. Did you get one that a small trolling motor could be attached? Bly and I are looking into that kind of setup.

Congrats again and happy fishing!

That's great Ken. When Paul and I started out fishing together all we had was the old canoe up at his parent's cottage. What a difference it made compared to shore fishing.

Its great fun, just make sure Nancy doesn't do the same thing I did :angel: I went to set the hook on a fish and it came flying out of the water and landed on Paul's back. The hook stuck into the back of his shirt and the fish was flip flopping around. Now its not too easy moving around in a canoe so he had to take his shirt off to get the fish unhooked :oops: But we can laugh about it now (well I do anyhow :lol: ).

Congrats to both of you. Next, a tinny :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

well because of OFC lm looking at a used 22' - 26' Islander. l would normaly start on the small stuff and work my way up. l will have to buy used and l think l can only deal with one persons problom than the probloms of all the others if l started with a 14' tinny with a 9.9. The fact that l can take it on bigger lakes and still do the small ones. If all else fails l have the canoe. Peace Ken

l hit the scales at 255lbs so lm hoping that the canoe will take some of it off. l like the bush, like being in places that most people don't get to see. Don't get me wrong, the power boat is still in my plan's. Note when ever l have see people in the bush you wave and maybe exchange words but here in T.O. you wave to get a Taxi. Peace Ken

Good job on the canoe it will open some of the best fishin you will see sometimes. Their is nothing like a canoe when the weather is hot because I spend more time in the water than in the canoe.

Art