Hello

English

Hi all just like to introduce myself, English angler fishing since I was 4 years old, been watching for a while and you seem to have a great community here, A mate who fishes Ontario lakes and rivers recommended I pop in and take a look and I am glad I have.

Will be popping by now and again to see whats going on.

One thought I just can't believe how many people you get on line just how many members yees got.

Fish on brothers and sisters. :Gonefishing:

•¯¯¯¯'¯¯¯'¯¯')

><(((º>.¸¸.·´

I'd rather be fishing!

Welcome aboard English. Maybe some day you'll be able to make a few casts on this side of the pond. Lots of great fishing in Ontario. Being from the US, I'm able to spend a few weeks each year up North and just love it. When you get some time, post some pics of where you are. I'm sure we'd all love to see some adventures from the other side of the 'big pond'. Again ... welcome aboard my friend.

Thanks guys, I am from Manchester by birth, and now live in Licolnshire thats the East coast of England half way up.

I fish only occasionally now, got 2 lovely children aged 4 and 8, and a wife which keep me very busy add to that I am a plumber / heating engineer usually a good living to be had but we relocated from Surrey near London 4 years ago and it has taken me nearly all this time to get enough customers so that I can start to live again. Must remember to do a bit more research if I do that again :rolleyes:

I have fished for all sorts but my favourite is carp, I am not one of the mad english anglers any more, I used to think nothing of sitting behind my rods for a week without a run but not any more I like to try and make things happen and go and look for the fish.

I have fished a fair bit in France and Spain for carp and catfish, I have caught hundreds of carp in the low to mid 20lb mark but never broke 25lb quite surprising considering the guys that I used to fish with had all had many 40lb and one guy two at 54 and 55 lb, just seemed like it was never to be for me, however when we last went to Spain to fish on the Ebro I caught a 66lb cat :thumbsup_anim: and no one else caught much at all the river was in flood and the mountain snow was making it very cold, guess we picked the wrong time of year.

If I get a chance I will post up a few pics of our catch, there is usually a good bit of larking about and a fair bit of beer involved but thats what us limeys are supposed to be famous for :sleeping_02:

Cheers all tight lines

Ahhhh!! a manny lad huh!!!!....Bet ur a manchester united fan too right?

My daughter (24yrs old) lives in manchester been there many a time. Allthough she is yorkshire born as are my boy's.Harrogate to precise! :thumbsup_anim:

Anyway good to have you with us & enjoy! ;)