What a drag......

lew

I'm usually outta here by 11:30 on a Friday morning and up at the trailer by 1:30, waaaaaaay ahead of the traffic, but we're held up here till 4:00 0'clock today and I've been sittin here all afternoon twiddling my thumbs and watching the clock :whistling:

The radio says the traffic is already backing up on the hiways.......

Dang :(

Hey Lew.. that does suck... but it may not be as bad as last weekend.. I just got home and the 400 north through Innisfil and Barrie was still not filling up.. Last weekend, it was stop and go by noon....

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.... :)

Have a good weekend....

Edited by LadyWalleye

We were stuck here till 4:00 last Friday too and it took us over 3 hours getting to the Kawarthas, a trip that normally it takes that 1 ½.

I don't know how folks do it who have to travel in rush hour all the time :w00t:

Lew...I work at Yonge/Eglinton and commute to Whitby. How do I do it? Hmmm...I'm not sure, but you get used to it after a while. I just crank the tunes, dont let the blood pressure get high and go with the flow (or lack of it!!!)

God bless the GO train!

I live in Pickering, but there is now way I could drive in.

Not moving on a highway drives me nuts!!!!! :wallbash:

I am in the same boat as Lew. I have been doing NOTHING all day at work, but cant leave until 3:45.

I am just staring at the clock.... 3:33 and counting!!!

Hmmm...I'm not sure, but you get used to it after a while. I just crank the tunes, dont let the blood pressure get high and go with the flow (or lack of it!!!)

That about sums it up Cliff. I'm out of here so I'll save you 2 a spot on the roads. Might get home by 5:00-530pm :dunno: Safe weekend everyone. ;)

I am in the same boat as Lew. I have been doing NOTHING all day at work, but cant leave until 3:45.

It's even worse Stoty, I'm retired and STILL gonna be sitting in a traffic jam :lol:

Anyways, I'm outta here right now, everyone have a nice weekend and good luck if ya get out fish'n.....see yas all later :thumbsup_anim:

Ahhh the joys of living in PORT DOVER....I have a free ramp not even a five minute drive down the road from me and can be on the big lake in a matter of minutes...... :thumbsup_anim: No travelling no highways,no traffic jams..........:):):)

Have a great & safe weekend lew......I will probably be out on my tinny fishing while ur in a traffic jam.....lol..... :P;)