Anybody Heard From Speedtroll?

bpsbassman

I talk to Rob a fair bit, but haven't heard from him in a little while now, but I think he's just more concerned with his son right now, rather than posting here. He'll be back when he's ready.

I hear ya Lew, but if anybody is in touch with him, let him know that there are many of us here still thinking and praying for his son Chris.

• 1 month later...

hello all

I haven't been around for a long time. Just spending as much time with the kids as possible :thumbsup_anim: , while trying to keep the business afloat and the ex off my back. :angry: (great life)

Just to give a quick update, we had a great christmas together. Chris was in good health. I took two weeks off and we had a blast. I got him a mini ATV (birthday/ christmas present) The kid is a natural (maniac). :D

However, two weeks ago he was rushed into the hospital with a bad blood infection and we have been there ever since. If they can't get a handle on it by the end of the weekend, they are going to take him down to Sick kids. This warm weather has just played havoc with a host of viruses floating around while his immune system is depressed. It looks like we are going to have to keep him out of school now which is going to be tough on him.

Anyway, thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers. I know it helps a lot. He is one tough little dude.

Take care

Rob

I know your family takes precident over some silly fishing board, but it was nice of you to take a minute and give us an update.

I hate to sound like I'm mimicking Lew, but if you what support or a strong shoulder, give me a PM before you leave. I'll gladly share your burden. You are in our prayers.

John

Rob, thanks for the update, like you said, Chris is one tough little dude. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Like the others said, if you need anything we'll be there for you. I am in T.O. several times a week, even when I'm on vacation.

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

I know you have a lot to contend with right now and really appreciate you taking the time to let us know what is going on. It really means a lot to so many of us who have been praying for you and Chris through all of this.

I never go to Toronto unless I really have to but if you ever needed me there...... well, you already know the answer.

We'll keep praying, keep us posted when you can.

hello all

I haven't been around for a long time. Just spending as much time with the kids as possible :thumbsup_anim: , while trying to keep the business afloat and the ex off my back. :angry: (great life)

Just to give a quick update, we had a great christmas together. Chris was in good health. I took two weeks off and we had a blast. I got him a mini ATV (birthday/ christmas present) The kid is a natural (maniac). :D

However, two weeks ago he was rushed into the hospital with a bad blood infection and we have been there ever since. If they can't get a handle on it by the end of the weekend, they are going to take him down to Sick kids. This warm weather has just played havoc with a host of viruses floating around while his immune system is depressed. It looks like we are going to have to keep him out of school now which is going to be tough on him.

Anyway, thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers. I know it helps a lot. He is one tough little dude.

Take care

Rob

Good to hear Christmas was enjoyable for you and your family.

Thanks for updating us.

Wish your son all the best with his health.

Take care.