I have a late model Honda 4 stroke 15 HP, I bought this motor a couple of years ago and barely used it.

There are some cosmetic issues with the cowling but the engine runs fine.

I find it a little difficult to handle as I am not getting any younger and I find it a little hard to pull the rope, ideally what I would like to do is trade it for a smaller short shaft outboard...6 or 8 hp would do fine.

20170809_131835.jpg

20170809_131822.jpg

Yes I think so, I am having some health issues lately and I don`t need a heart attack pulling this cord and it is to heavy for me to lift on and off the transom....

I have a 15 johnson with electric start if that would be better for you. Its an older model, short shaft, tiller, 2 stroke. It would be lighter than that 4 stroke, and easy to start. Just had it tuned up and serviced too. 

S. 

It might be a bit under powered, but I have a short shaft yamaha four stroke 4 hp (2014) I used it a few times when my big motor was giving me issues last year. This is one of the portable ones with the built in tank, and a hookup for a normal fuel tank

Finally got my trade...Got an older 15 HP Evinrude with electric start that should work fine!

Edited by lookinforwalleye