How do you know it's November?

Old Ironmaker

Guys that are usually out fishing on a nice Saturday are reading and posting on OFC.

I have learned my lesson. No sense floating a river when it,s -10.Frustration of frozen guides and floats and hands. I never listened, but now I am older and wiser. Next week looks prime, but Im in no hurry to get there. Im going to act like Im retired. Sleep in til 6, then hit timmes, then the river. LOL

Edited by Misfish

Thx for keeping us entertained, OI. Do you think you can keep it up until the ice is safe? Maybe make up a few more stories the the 1 about the freeloading old---er, um----'lady' next door? :lol::P;)

Want to hear some crazy stories Sir. I,ll be on the bank Tuesday morning. :Gonefishing: Away. Do not forget coffee. LOL

Then again, if your going to come by later, a fillet o fish and fries will do. LMAO

Edited by Misfish

Guys that are usually out fishing on a nice Saturday are reading and posting on OFC.

This weekend has been totally depressing John. I'd be fishing in this but the boat went away Friday cause work starts Monday. Yesterday through ti'll Wednesday are all awesome days for Quinte winds and some for the muskie barometer. Not to mention, backwoods trout. Gawdammit!!! Wish there was one more week.

Thx for keeping us entertained, OI. Do you think you can keep it up until the ice is safe? Maybe make up a few more stories the the 1 about the freeloading old---er, um----'lady' next door? :lol::P;)

No problem Sir Cranks, like I said I may take some artistic license in some of my tales to keep the readers attention but what makes them interesting I think is that they are all true. We are after all fishermen. Known to stretch the truth and the size of any particular catch. The other day my pal Louis had a good one, he was telling us how big the Perch he got this year and held his hands about 16 inches apart, come on Louis a 16" Perch? He says, "16 inches? That was the distance between it's eyes."

I am confined to quarters for a few days so I need to keep myself entertained or I will go stir crazy that and zero alcohol with anti-biotics. And my Buffalo Bills are getting massacred by New Orleans and I can't stand to watch it.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

This weekend has been totally depressing John. I'd be fishing in this but the boat went away Friday cause work starts Monday. Yesterday through ti'll Wednesday are all awesome days for Quinte winds and some for the muskie barometer. Not to mention, backwoods trout. Gawdammit!!! Wish there was one more week.

I picked another lucky week to be off for them trouts, it would seem Drew. :canadian:

Work,,,,,,,,,,,,,work? Come on man, work? Get out there before those red locks start getting a tad white.

I think we should get a pension from age 21 until we are 55, then go to work until we drop dead on the job.