What a super day

misfish

I am going to make it short but all I can say is what an event. Kids had smiles from ear to ear. Boaters that attended made them feel on top of the world. My hat goes off to all the boaters involved and to all the volunteers.Just a super job done by all.

And to Mr, David Chong,man I had a super time and thanks for everything today.Totally a class event.

My little guy for the event was Dereck. Smart little guy and what a joy to fish with. I had mention we would take it slow at the start with the speed he told me straight out,LET IT FLY BRIAN. LOL Boy was a real trooper. Even managed a few nice bass for his efforts.2.30 smallie and this nice bucket.

david_chong_bbbs_005.jpg

I will be back next year for sure.

I also had the privalge of meeting a few OFC members that I didnt even know where members. My boat gave me away.Hey I know you.LOL

Back on the water again Sunday.

Later

Man what a day. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Brandon Im sure will have more photos to add,as he was clicking away all day.

BTW dude,Nice fish.

Edited by misfish

Nice to finally meet you Brian. The kids had a blast out there today and it was a very well run event. I went early this morning to take pics of the launch and then was planning on just hanging out until the weighin for more pictures but next thing I know Mr. Chong asks if I would like to get on a boat and go take some pics on the water and how could I say no? Anyways here are some pics of the event....i took 643 in total but these are a few of the keepers and one is of a smallie I got during a photo break. Hope you enjoy

127622.jpg

127623.jpg

127625.jpg

127624.jpg

127626.jpg

Sorry about breakfast Brian...

My subconscious clearly decided I needed beauty sleep (as I'm sure you noticed) more than steak & eggs and a side of peameal... lol

Very good job by all the volunteers and boaters and organizers. Was proud to be a part of it and when I explained what was happening to several joggers and park visitors, every one of them gave kudos and I think we helped to elevate the image of bass fishermen just a little at least.

Charles