You just never know

misfish

Wow,this morning Im towing the boat home,and :w00t: truck dosent want to stop.Head over to the local garage I have been using for the last 15 years and he see the names on the boat and truck and asks whats up with that.I explain to him how they came about and low and behold,he,s on board. I get the brakes fixed,siezed adjusters, clean everything up,and says no charge and if I need anything else done let him know. For that He gets added to the sponsor list and an advert on the truck.

sponsors1001.jpg

Others

sponsors1002.jpg

TNT has been there since the pro/ams.

sponsors1004.jpg

On my way home after that I say to myself,self,I got to do something about these sun faded trailer fenders. I stop by the local body shop supplier and he hooks me up and what a nice job and shine.

Also picked up a scratch remover for the boat.Look,n good

sponsors1006.jpg

Ok, so now everything is good to go for the weekend,Im jacked as jacked can be and I hope I can atleast get a few winks of shut eye tonight.

Happy hook,n yall.

Ok, so now everything is good to go for the weekend,Im jacked as jacked can be and I hope I can atleast get a few winks of shut eye tonight.

There are more than a few who feel that way today, Brian. Congrats on the new sponsor, and good luck tomorrow.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::D:D

Good stuff Brian....that's the cleanest truck I have ever seen. :canadian:

Not bad for a 97 eh. Guys here with 2002 models(last year they made this model), cant believe it,s a 97. Treat her right and she will treat you right. :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Edited by misfish

Lookin good, do you have any room for your board name on the boat or truck? BTW can I have your autograph, you know, before you become to big and I won't be able to get near ya from all the groupies and such!!! :worthy::clapping:

Good luck this weeekend!!

Rob