Cool Lightning Picture

limeyangler

Very cool shot! I did not know you could do time lapsed photos with a GoPro in video mode.

I found out you can take a video with 2sec pic at the same time. I was wondering why I had 436 downloads from my session 5. LOL

I did get some great fish jumping action shots. I really dont want that to happen again though.

Great shot Simon.

Wow!

That was some storm eh?

6 trees down in our yard

Im not sure I've ever seen that much lightening

We had no wind here with the storm, the other week though I lost 2 of our 150' spruce....firewood for next year. The sunset afterwards was stunning, but I was being eaten alive just getting those shots, the skeeters have finally arrived....and I swear I could hear them saying...."fee-fi-fo-fum.....we smell the blood of an Englishman"

Very cool shot! I did not know you could do time lapsed photos with a GoPro in video mode.

depending on which version of Gopro you have there is a feature called 'time-lapse video', however I did not use that I just let the camera run at 1080p @60fps, the hero 5 I have does a decent job of auto setting for darker environments. If I had the time, could have got a lot sharper image using the regular photo time-lapse setting but with only being able to have intervals no shorter than 1 sec I'm not sure I would have captured the shot.

Amazing shot! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks.

Sweet! That's a lot of bolts going on there wow

Definitely a wild light show the other night, went on for hours!

I found out you can take a video with 2sec pic at the same time. I was wondering why I had 436 downloads from my session 5. LOL

I did get some great fish jumping action shots. I really dont want that to happen again though.

Great shot Simon.

Don't know if you know Brian, but the higher FPS you have the better slo-mo you get, but you will lose some image quality.