Best place for a 15 amp extension cord? (NF!!)

GBW

Yeah I looked at it but that head unit will not plug into the unit I have. Cheers however.

You can use a short cord to connect the two or replace the end on the cable.

Pop one of these on. ;)

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.2-pole-3-wire-grounding-outlet-clamptite-hinged-design-15a-125v-nema-5-15p-gray-thermoplastic.1000811764.html

Edited by DRIFTER_016

You can use a short cord to connect the two or replace the end on the cable.

True, but I'd feel safer with a factory done cord vs a Geoff done cut up one. Can I do it, yes but not wanting to after some of the replies here. The new showblower has an oval shaped cone over the connector to keep the snow off it. I don't want to cut that off as easy as I can cause I wouldn't want the company to say me doing so voided any warranty. But thanks Dave

The ground fault part of a circuit breaker is only for an electrical short in that circuit. It will ignore heat or excessive amps. The circuit breaker will trip ahead of itself meaning it has to be at the panel box to protect the inside line and the extension cord from excessive amp (heat). A unit that has a circuit breaker built into the unit will only trip if the motor gets to hot which kind of protects the cord and inline house indirectly but it is not its function. That is why you will find in some cases a ground fault interrupter or GFI in the plug outside that also protects the plugs in the bathroom.

Art

So I go looking for the NOMA one also 12G on sale and it ends up being the mastercraft one. The MGR said they now own NOMA so as long as the product # is right the packing can and will be different. Either way I now have a 50' 12 gauge wire and saved a few bucks via Dave. Thanks all!!!

So I go looking for the NOMA one also 12G on sale and it ends up being the mastercraft one. The MGR said they now own NOMA so as long as the product # is right the packing can and will be different. Either way I now have a 50' 12 gauge wire and saved a few bucks via Dave. Thanks all!!!

Glad to hear it buddy. :good::good:

Costco's one they carry in store is 100' $39.99 and 12/3

Yes but the one close to me didn't have any other day when my folks went. I would have gotten them to get me one as it's longer and a good deal but none in stock. Thanks again however.