COs catch another one

John Bacon

right in the old home town...brutal...im sure my buddies are not gonna be impressed with this one.

Not surprised though.. the purp is from Acton ahhaa

Sometime you have good info, but sometimes, you are out in left field. Dont take it personal, I too go out there. LOL

Edited by Brian B

4 little brookies...might have had one pound of meat.... $2500 a pound. Makes me feel a little better about what I spent on steaks this past weekend :whistling:

That's a pretty stiff fine for what his infraction's where.

Glad to see it.

The amount of money, blood, sweat, tears, time etc put in to preserving the fragile fishery of native brook trout in rivers like Credit, only to have a dirtbag like him come in and exploit it...doesn't seem so minor to me.

The amount of money, blood, sweat, tears, time etc put in to preserving the fragile fishery of native brook trout in rivers like Credit, only to have a dirtbag like him come in and exploit it...doesn't seem so minor to me.

I agree with you 100%. My comment was more about seeing other examples of how the resources where raped far worse and the fines where much lower.

I hope they get over to the special regs section of the Grand near Fergus/Elora. Lots of violations occuring at times. Right about now would be a good time to check. Worm containers sitting on the shore and a forked stick in the bank kind of gives it away.

I may be mistaken, but I think I actually drove past this while it was happening. I was driving in to work on a Saturday or Sunday and saw a couple older guys fishing in what looks like a little less than a ditch and culvert in the Upper Credit with a CO gathering up their equipment. I wanted to stop and ask what was going on but thought better of it. This is hilarious, in a sad way.

I hope they get over to the special regs section of the Grand near Fergus/Elora. Lots of violations occuring at times. Right about now would be a good time to check. Worm containers sitting on the shore and a forked stick in the bank kind of gives it away.

And there's this too. I could walk them right down to the shore and tell them who to look for. I walk my dog along the bank and see this all the time (not enough to make 100% judgment, but it's easy to be very suspicious).

I'd bet most would plead ignorance but it's not an excuse.