We launched the toons today ;))))))))))))))))))))

misfish

Plan was to head for crappie, but plans get changed. No matter, we launched, we caught and got some well needed sun rays.

Before my good friend arrived though, I snapped these this morning,,,,,

001_zpsj1dkcekz.jpg

003_zpspc5ohzdi.jpg

Once we got set up, it was ice breaking time,,,,

001_zps0vcyrrqs.jpg

It was nervey listening to the ice hitting the toon, but we managed. Some guys have to much fun. LOL

We were marking some big fish. We found out what they were,,,,

003_zpscct6zoeu.jpg

Great half day spent on the water. My new to me Elite 5X was flawless. I could see it with the shades on and when the sun was hitting it.

Till the next toon outing,

Cheers

B

i had to put my boots in the water in front of the pontoons to break the ice , damn right, my feet were frozen

LOL

Now you know how I felt when I had the tube. Who would of thought Baffin boots made your feet float. LOL That was so cool,I got to cool my feet off. LOL

Sunrises are my thing. Theres nothing sweeter to start your day off.

Edited by Brian B

i had to put my boots in the water in front of the pontoons to break the ice , damn right, my feet were frozen

The first thing that came to mind was how cold were your feetsies? It was 77F yesterday on the deck facing the lake, but I wasn't going to dip my toes in the water.

Can I say it? You're nuts my man. Catch any fish? If you did you earned it. But you're still nuts.

The first thing that came to mind was how cold were your feetsies? It was 77F yesterday on the deck facing the lake, but I wasn't going to dip my toes in the water.

Can I say it? You're nuts my man. Catch any fish? If you did you earned it. But you're still nuts.

What is 77F?

You are too old to understand the passion

???