here is a huge THANKS to ecmilley!

GBW

Not only is he a good friend, skilled angler and top notch mechanic but he's one H E L L of a great person.

I had to drive from Lindsay to Whitby and back today to take my kids back to my ex's place (130 KM round trip). I did the breaks yesterday to discover the drivers rear caliper is going... Well by time I got to Port Perry I could feel it going badly... Pulled over and sure as can be it was! I had to get the kids home and the ex was not willing to meet me where I was (so I was not to cause too much more damage to my Ram and my kids safety) I had to drive on to Whitby... I made the call to ecmilley to ask where to grab a part (on a SUNDAY no less!!!) and he said he had one for his own truck. So I limp the truck home as best I could... Not only did he come and deliver the caliper (brand new and not a refurb!) he had at home for his truck but he did the install too! We were done and ready in no time too!

Now I have to get him one in return is all.

So when those that don't know him as I and others do and read his posts about anything mechanical trust me when I say the following. He DOES KNOW HIS STUFF and ISN'T a web surfer for the answer!

SOLID FRIEND and Mechanic! Thanks again bud!!! :worthy::worthy:

Awesome! Sometime it pays to be part of something bigger then ones self!

I always have been G as you know. It's the bigger picture than the now is how I have always looked and will still look at things.